Getting Logged In To The Campus Dashboard
Get Access to the Courses
- How to login
- How the menu is organized
- Next Steps
Login To the TeachOnline DashBoard
Whether you are an existing member or you wan to join, select the ‘MEMBER LOGIN’ button found in the the home page or ‘SIGN IN’ link in upper right corner of any other page.
Enter Your Username & Password
- When you registered both your email address & first name were requested.
- We sent you a separate email to the email address your used that contained your login details for the next time you visit.
- Check your inbox/junk folder if you haven’t seen it 🙂 We created an custom Username and Password that you can use to login when you visit again.
- You can use both your email address and username along with the password on the login page.
- If you ever get stuck use the “Forgot your Password?” link to request a new password.
- The new password request will be sent to the email address you used when you registered.
- It all starts with your personal DashBoard.
- If you’re ever stuck, can’t find something make sure you’re logged in and select the “DashBoard” Menu
- The Blue Buttons across the top link to your courses, the rest of the page is organized into 6 categories.
- Whenever you login you’ll be brought directly to the DashBoard, so take a look and get comfortable